Click column header to sort
- Assist in the timely, accurate closing of the Corporation’s accounting systems and records
- Analyze, reconcile and post journal entries assigned to accounts
- Assemble, analyze and prepare formal summaries of activity in specific financial accounts. Provide explanations for changes and variances as necessary
- Support reviews and audits of the Corporation’s accounting systems and records.
- Assist management in investigating, documenting and improving internal controls and in maintaining the Corporation’s manual of accounting policies and procedures
- Perform other special projects as determined and assigned
BCBG MAXAZRIA is currently seeking a Director to oversee all Operations of our growing BCBG MAXAZRIA Partner Shops (leased shops within department stores); currently located nationally with Macy’s North, Dillard’s, Lord & Taylor, and Bloomingdale’s.
Candidates must be brand driven, with exceptional internal & external communication skills, ability to maintain relationships with Corporate Heads at Partner Businesses. As a pro-active leader, the Director will act as a liaison between the Field, BCBG Corporate departments, and our Corporate Partners providing financial analysis and metrics informing leadership with accurate and meaningful feedback to leverage the business for success. This Manager will report directly to the VP of Partner Shops. Responsible for the performance, financial analysis and efficiency of the Partner Shops within the Retail Division.
This opportunity is for a business minded individual with aspirations to be a key player in taking the BCBG MAXAZRIA brand to the next level. We are looking for a passionate, business savvy candidate; that possesses the ability to look at the business from a global perspective.
Partner Shop Operations
- Directly supervise department operations and related team members
- Directly oversee the Partner Shop Openings and Roll-Outs
- Maintain direct and healthy relationships with all Corporate Partners – keeping open and proactive communication at all times
- Ensuring that the field is managed appropriately through all departments & assisting with any on-going projects
- Taking on a vital role in setting up Test Stores with Corporate Partners
- Prioritizing, with the field personnel as first priority, while trouble shooting in various scenarios
- Support the Multi-Store Managers in execution & follow-up to all corporate directives and procedures
- Analyze & Creatively look for improved store systems, decrease operating expenses & continues Best Practices at the field level
- Develop and update Policy & Procedure, and Point of Sale directives as company and field call for adjustments – to align with Corporate Partners
- Ability to travel when needed, requiring overnight stay when necessary (30%)
- Create financial plans and forecasts for the company’s retail business
- Create and manage P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow models with regular updates with different scenarios and assumptions
- Manage store payroll plans. Work with field management to ensure compliance with prescribed targets
- Comply with due diligence requests related to lenders and other financial stakeholders
- Create detailed annual financial plan for retail stores
- Create and manage store-level sales plans and incentive requirements
- Analyze financial results and identify areas for improvement
- Work with the Information Technology team to improve system reporting abilities, and help ensure the capabilities of the company’s new retail system are maximized
The Director of Merchandising drives the seasonal merchandising process, from concept to delivery, by working with team of merchants to bring to market fresh, trend-appropriate assortments that meet market needs and drive sales, managing the timely execution of each stage in the process, and coordinating across categories to ensure consistency of the brand.
Strategy & Innovation
• Drive the strategic direction and assortment plans for each merchandise category and channel, by delivery, to achieve the right balance of key items/fashion/basics, fit, value, price point, SKU count and volume; leverage competitive market intelligence to gain and maintain marketplace advantages; guide and review concept development with Design; ensure assortment(s) meet cost structure(s)
• Partner with Design and Sales to identify and generate new product opportunities for category; shop for and source samples and inspiration; perform research to isolate key, relevant trends for category/brand, where appropriate; coordinate with other merchandising teams to ensure brand cohesiveness across categories
• Lead and track implementation of assortment plans across categories and channels; analyze product performance, market conditions and feedback from customers
continuously; update assortment strategies and identify and execute opportunities based on analysis
Operations & Results
• Partner with Design, Production and Sales to ensure execution to time-and-action calendar and timely delivery of goods, sales growth, expense management and attainment of margin goals; collaboratively identify and resolve quality and technical issues; direct category forecasting and ensure progress toward established financial goals; motivate teams to achieve metrics
• Lead presentation of line to senior colleagues and key accounts and buyers; direct review meetings, including edits, board review, pre-costing, line reviews, adoption and post-season reviews
Customers & Relationships
• Oversee communication and follow-up with internal and external constituents around the world, including customers, suppliers, vendors and licensors, where applicable; partner with Production and tech to source new suppliers and vendors and maintain relationships with existing partners, including internal constituents; direct problem solving and negotiations
• Collaborate with Sales to merchandise and style showroom; partner with Sales and Brand Management, where applicable, on collateral for in-store marketing needs
• Maintain relationships with collaborators and competitors; attend trade shows and industry events
Leadership & Teams
• Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
• Attract, develop and retain talent; create appropriate succession plans
• Monitor and evaluate performance of individuals and team(s)
The role at Centric Brands will report to the SVP of Total Rewards, and will play an active role in designing and developing the company’s compensation and benefits programs for all of our brands including BCBG, Buffalo Jeans, Joe's Jeans, Hudson Jeans and Robert Graham.
- Oversee the benchmarking process, annual compensation review, and the company-wide compensation planning process which includes stock plans, market data, salary bands and executive compensation. Work with external consultants.
- Will design/develop a long-term incentive program for this newly formed company.
- Design and develop key HR metrics, HR budgets, and HR strategies for acquisitions. Will manage a Benefits Manager and Compensation Analyst in support of the function.
- Monitor competitive environment for trends and information that may influence compensation at all levels: compensation trends, changes in tax, legal, or accounting, M&A and staffing changes among industry peer group.
- Develop tools – internal and external competitiveness, equity holdings, year-end statements, etc. – to manage compensation programs for the global executive population.
- Create materials/spreadsheets on compensation and analysis for executive meetings – ability to attend and present when required.
- Overseeing the design, development, and on-going roll-out and maintenance of a proprietary performance management tool.
- Will be involved with due diligence activities for all M&A deals.
- Oversee the roll-out of the employee engagement survey; help identify and plan support of key action item initiatives to foster change.
Recognized as a global leader of women's contemporary fashion, BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP continues to grow and diversify. With an international vision of “bon chic, bon genre” (French for “good style, good attitude”), BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality and innovation in its product offering, operations and staff.
The Shop Manager is responsible for successfully leading and managing the sales team to meet and exceed performance targets. The Shop Manager is responsible for generating sales, client development and experience, operations, and human resources management. We seek passionate and self-motivated individuals with an appreciation and understanding of the BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Generating Sales & Client Development
- Define, achieve and maintain individual and team sales goals
- Lead the team in providing superior customer service as well as an engaging and professional guest experience
- Develop and implement strategies for client retention and new client acquisition
- Maintain an expertise in product knowledge and trends; train and communicate knowledge to all associates
- Support the management team in developing events and incentives that expandcustomer base, with particular emphasis on local networking
- Ensure proper maintenance and organization of the shop selling floor stockroom
- Conduct audits for Shop compliance with BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP and Department store policies and procedures
- Demonstrates professional appearance and conduct; upholds the brand style and dress code
- Maintains operational standards (e.g., open and close stores on schedule)
- Demonstrate strong leadership by engaging and supporting employees on the sales floor
- Effectively coach and mentor employees on policy, procedure, and development opportunities
- Promote a positive team environment built on trust, integrity and exceptional performance standards
- Passionately lead a successful and goal-oriented sales team on maximizing sales
Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
- Manage the Retail, Factory, Partner Shop & Ecommerce Allocation Team
- Recommend strategies to maximize profitability: maximize sales, gross margin and inventory turnover within division or merchandise area
- Management of process with planners, buyers & channel VPs - Focus on inventory levels (in-store & in the Omni warehouse), execution of promotional activity and additional opportunities
- Involvement in month Open-to-Buy meetings with Buying, Planning, channel VPs in respects to receipt & inventory planning
- Coordinate with Buying/Merchandising and Store Planning on developing increased opportunities by door. This could pertain to increasing/decreasing SKU counts, depth per choice, regional opportunities, colors/prints, expanding/limiting merchandise categories, ect
- Plans and monitors essentials (basics) & fashion inventory levels in-stores
- Coordinate with Store Planners on resolution of problem stores regarding declining sales &/or markdown driven sales results
- Partner with Visuals & cross-functional teams to leverage the optimal unit per square footage mix/capacity to align with corporate initiative of increasing our inventory turn
- Works in concert with Store Planners & Allocators to monitor new store performance to determine proper inventory mix (in terms of classifications, price points, fabrication, etc) and set optimum stock levels (factoring in peaks and valleys of the store) within merchandise categories
- Work closely with Warehouse Team, Buying Team & Allocators to ensure timely and accurate execution of all allocation and replenishment strategies
- Analyze the current weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, as well as develop new processes, analyses, and reporting. Current analyses are not limited to, but include the following:
- Weekly: Stock to Sales, Store Sales & Stock Volume Ranking, & various fashion focus tracking reports, Warehouse Statistics
- Monthly: Allocation Matrix, Delivery Product Recaps, Month End Best Sellers Reporting
- Quarterly: Setting Stock Levels/Goals, Volume & Assortment Tiering, Size Selling Analysis
- Accountable for sharing results/action items in cross-functional meetings
- Conduct quarterly Warehouse walk-thrus with the Allocation Team
- Conduct periodic store visits (locally) with the Allocation & Store Planning Team
- Manage and recommend SKU/Size quantities to Buying division for future product assortments
- Review weekly performance by SKU and program with Buying and Planning teams against forecasted plan
- Identify business opportunities and liabilities with Buying and Planning teams
- Manage inventory levels and assortment in stores and warehouses to minimize capacity issues
- Communicate with Channel VPs, District Managers, and Store Managers to notify respective teams of current/future product details
- Align to the business strategy and Department Executive directives by working in concert with each Buying division
- Assist Buying team with creating product assortments to maximize sales, profit, and gross margin
- Collaborate with Planning team to ensure sales and receipts are accounted for in the proper time frame
- Partner with Allocation team to identify opportunities and liabilities by region/store/channel
- Manage Key Item Planning on Essentials and reorders for omni buying teams; Basics buying
- Focus on Attribute Assignment for all product categories
- Partner with cross-functional team members on size scale analysis by division, region and store
In this role you will identify and resolve complex business issues pertaining to BCBG supply chain. Position requires proven analytical and problem-solving skills using the latest technologies. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker and possess the ability to create out of the box solutions.
- Ability to understand, model, and resolve complex business issues
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to present results and conclusions in an intelligible way
- Develop in-depth knowledge to provide support for internal/external customers
- Create and automate reports to further aid management decision-making process
- Develop and maintain supply chain scorecards and reports
- Understand, document and improve workflow, database structures and processes.
- Exhibits behaviors associated with a winning business culture: Good Attitude, High Energy, Sense of Urgency, Risk Taking, and Impact vs. Activity.
- Participate in all required departmental training
- Any other duties assigned by the department management
- Responsible to support the day-to-day operations of the stores and department
- Collaborate with executive cross functional departments to support and communicate efficiently and effectively to stores
- Responsible for providing direction and serving as communication link between executives, field sales teams and corporate teams with regard to any and all operations
- Retail Operations Department principal contact on all internal corporate committees that affect the company globally
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of programs, systems and initiatives
- Establish organizational and systematic policies and procedures to facilitate store goals, enforce operational directives and adhere to legal compliance requirements
- Apply business analytics to plan and implement solutions which increase productivity and reduce operational costs
- Responsible for providing direction on new store openings, store closings, remodels and relocations
- Management of direct reports as well as day-to-day office duties and operations
- Responsible for the creation of and management of annual supply, department and project budgets
- Position requires some travel
- Perform evaluations and approvals on technical packages
- Conduct and/or supervise fittings alongside Chief Creative Officer/designers
- Push for and maintain corporate calendar dates in fit and approval process
- Keen awareness of cost in CM and shipping mode when fitting and revising styles.
- Maintaining bulk ship dates in approval process
- Maintain excellent communication with oversees vendors via daily email
- Monitor Production quality as it comes into the distribution center
- Oversee Tech Design Sample Tracking Logs
- Train team on technical illustrations for revisions
- Train team on grading department consistency and procedure
- Mentor team on tech design goals, communication, and time efficiency
- Separate weekly meetings with tech team and Production management
- Continued Research on construction for new designs and silhouettes per season
- Partner with Trim R&D on research for production trim
- Develop and improve evaluation and approval processes
- Identify, intercept and troubleshoot challenges in fit and approval process