Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Please click on the job title for more information on the position to apply for the job. If at this time, you don’t see a position of interest, you can create a profile
for our database for future consideration.
If you have previously created a profile, please click on "Log back in" in the upper right corner in order to apply for another position.
If you are currently employed by our Company, please contact your Human Resources Account Manager to find out how to apply for any open positions.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Founded in 1985, French fashion house Herve Leger offers an exquisite collection of dresses and gowns in amazing styles and vivid colors. Every Herve Leger dress is rigorously knitted, not woven. The bandage style has made its way into Herve Leger skirts, dresses, tops, and gowns. Great fit and impeccable tailoring are one of the many features of the label’s versatile and awe-inspiring collections.
The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales and providing exceptional customer service.We seek passionate and self-motivated individuals with an appreciation and understanding of the Herve Leger brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed individual sales goals set by Store Management Team
- Actively engage with customers by identifying needs, relaying product information, and providing prompt assistance
- Develop new relationships while maintaining existing clientele
- Maintain and continually develop a personal clientele book by regularly communicating and following up with customers
- Actively participate in merchandising projects (i.e., daily stock maintenance, floor changeovers, product transfers, etc.)
- Assist store management and staff with driving store initiatives.
- Actively support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Demonstrates professional appearance and conduct; upholds the brand style and dress code
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned