Founded in 1985, French fashion house Herve Leger offers an exquisite collection of dresses and gowns in amazing styles and vivid colors. Every Herve Leger dress is rigorously knitted, not woven. The bandage style has made its way into Herve Leger skirts, dresses, tops, and gowns. Great fit and impeccable tailoring are one of the many features of the label’s versatile and awe-inspiring collections.
The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales and providing exceptional customer service. We seek passionate and self-motivated individuals with an appreciation and understanding of the Herve Leger brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed individual sales goals set by Store Management Team
- Actively engage with customers by identifying needs, relaying product information, and providing prompt assistance
- Develop new relationships while maintaining existing clientele
- Maintain and continually develop a personal clientele book by regularly communicating and following up with customers
- Actively participate in merchandising projects (i.e., daily stock maintenance, floor changeovers, product transfers, etc.)
- Assist store management and staff with driving store initiatives.
- Actively support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Demonstrates professional appearance and conduct; upholds the brand style and dress code
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned