The Account Executive is responsible for achieving shipping and margin goals by account and by brand. The Account Executive will work closely with the Vice President of Sales to build & execute strategies in order to maximize sales and margins, support and promote the brand(s), where appropriate, and maintain optimal relationships with customers.
- Partner with customers to communicate and execute brand positioning and key strategic initiatives for brand, where appropriate; propose and negotiate financial business plans for growth; ensure optimal placement
- Set objectives, clarity expectations, measure results, get feedback and make improvements to achieve bottom line financial results.
- Contribute to cultivation of new accounts and opportunities to expand business with existing accounts; identify and strategize means to penetrate new markets.
- Drive sales through outstanding customer service
- Participate in select regional trade shows
- Prospect new accounts through various media
- Deliver accurate weekly reporting and analysis tools
- Resolve issues in collaboration with customers and internal stakeholders
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to work independently and “own” individual business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Operations & Results
- Perform daily review of order management to ensure shipments, distributions and deliveries for each account are in system in a timely manner.
- Work closely with customer service team to communicate any extension, shipping or pricing issues with accounts.
- Secure ensure timely fulfillment of all orders.
- Partner operations team to ensure proper credit, shipping, and bookings for each customer.