BCBG MAXAZRIA is currently seeking a Director to oversee all Operations of our growing BCBG MAXAZRIA Partner Shops (leased shops within department stores); currently located nationally with Macy’s North, Dillard’s, Lord & Taylor, and Bloomingdale’s.
Candidates must be brand driven, with exceptional internal & external communication skills, ability to maintain relationships with Corporate Heads at Partner Businesses. As a pro-active leader, the Director will act as a liaison between the Field, BCBG Corporate departments, and our Corporate Partners providing financial analysis and metrics informing leadership with accurate and meaningful feedback to leverage the business for success. This Manager will report directly to the VP of Partner Shops. Responsible for the performance, financial analysis and efficiency of the Partner Shops within the Retail Division.
This opportunity is for a business minded individual with aspirations to be a key player in taking the BCBG MAXAZRIA brand to the next level. We are looking for a passionate, business savvy candidate; that possesses the ability to look at the business from a global perspective.
Partner Shop Operations
- Directly supervise department operations and related team members
- Directly oversee the Partner Shop Openings and Roll-Outs
- Maintain direct and healthy relationships with all Corporate Partners – keeping open and proactive communication at all times
- Ensuring that the field is managed appropriately through all departments & assisting with any on-going projects
- Taking on a vital role in setting up Test Stores with Corporate Partners
- Prioritizing, with the field personnel as first priority, while trouble shooting in various scenarios
- Support the Multi-Store Managers in execution & follow-up to all corporate directives and procedures
- Analyze & Creatively look for improved store systems, decrease operating expenses & continues Best Practices at the field level
- Develop and update Policy & Procedure, and Point of Sale directives as company and field call for adjustments – to align with Corporate Partners
- Ability to travel when needed, requiring overnight stay when necessary (30%)
- Create financial plans and forecasts for the company’s retail business
- Create and manage P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow models with regular updates with different scenarios and assumptions
- Manage store payroll plans. Work with field management to ensure compliance with prescribed targets
- Comply with due diligence requests related to lenders and other financial stakeholders
- Create detailed annual financial plan for retail stores
- Create and manage store-level sales plans and incentive requirements
- Analyze financial results and identify areas for improvement
- Work with the Information Technology team to improve system reporting abilities, and help ensure the capabilities of the company’s new retail system are maximized