- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; follows work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional associate situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits associate feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Education and/or Experience
Associates degree (A.A.) from accredited college or university; and/or one to two years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software; Database software; Internet software; Payroll & HRIS systems; Project Management software and Spreadsheet software.