Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Role and Responsibility
- Achieves sales and margin objectives for seasonal buying plans.
- Assists Buyers in performs market analyses
- Supports Buyer in the selection and purchase of planned assortments based on trend data.
- Helps develop product for Apparel including monitoring delivery of product and quality control.
- Maintains assortment plans and continuously assesses market to identify and react to trends.
- Corresponds with vendors; provides excellent service and attention.
- Facilitates strong working relationship between corresponding merchandising teams and the field organization.
- Maintains close relationships with Stores, Vendors, Distribution Center, Planning and Allocation, Marketing and Internet teams.
- Organizes and manages samples for timely turn ins.
- Ensure product is online on time and represented correctly online.
- Performs other job duties as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year progressive experience as an Assistant Buyer or Associate Buyer.
- Knowledge on the contemporary market.
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative abilities.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Offices.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed