Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Develop unique conceptual ideas and communicate these through creative writing skills
- Define/maintain the voice of various brands through consistent and creative writing
- Partner with Creative Services and Web Operations teams to develop creative copy to speak to visual assets showcased in marketing collateral, websites, mass e-mails, store windows & interiors and more
- Compose product content for various marketing collateral including fabrication, silhouette, sizing information and pricing
- Oversee product content of e-commerce store from short titles to product content and selling points
- Ensure that all written product content is accurate and consistent, and incorporate revisions according to current routing procedures
- Work on special projects as needed from internal communications to brand messages, various Design department documents, press releases, recruitment brochures, directives and more
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in English, Communication or Journalism preferred
- Experience in fashion writing and familiarity with fabrications, silhouettes and other fashion terminology a plus!
- Versatile writing skills ranging from creative to journalistic to technical
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation and standard writing styles
- Intermediate knowledge of standard proofreading marks
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision
- Deadline-oriented with ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed