This position plays a vital role in the growth of GBG brands and Asset Protection department. The major job duties will include collecting, monitoring and studying data to create custom reports that motivate improved results. The Asset Protection Business Analyst will interface directly with multiple internal teams and senior management to create and drive metrics and reporting that adds to our vision of success.
• Support the team’s analytical needs inclusive of routine reporting, ad hoc, statistical inference and predictive modeling
• Proactively identify improvement opportunities by providing actionable insights
• Prepare status updates on a regular basis to all stakeholders
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify trends and provide recommendations looking at the organization metrics
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and produce reporting that measures and drives our shrink improvement objectives
• Excellent analytical and business acumen, including attention to precise details and accuracy.
• B.S. degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or a similar quantitative field; or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years’ work experience in a relevant field.
• Experience building complex data models and automating data extraction from multiple sources.
• Experience with developing Dashboards.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, highly dynamic atmosphere and react quickly to changes and shifting priorities
• Advance skill set in MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, etc.